Search Engines likes everything to be natural, they think if someone has given your website a reference the person giving the link has acknowledged or endorsed your good product or service. This is something that I will emphasise wherever I write something about SEO.
Link Building is one of the core activities of any Search Engine Optimisation Campaign. Search engines like Google give importance when your website is referred in any external source in the form of a link. Like in any marketing program, this is also exploited by online marketing companies which undermines the original value of links and how search engines look at it. We try our level best to ensure that we educate wherever possible about these core values and strictly adhere to this in our own processes.
Links are classified into Inbound Links and Outbound Links at a broader perspective.
Inbound Links: These are links coming to your website from another website.
Outbound Links: These are links from your website to other websites.
Search Engines initially gave importance to three forms of links:
- One Way Links
- Reciprocal or Two Way Links
- Three Way Links
While the last one is not given importance any more, first and second are still in existence. However One Way links are considered to be highly relevant than two way link building.
- Carefully choose the product or service to be promoted.
- Identify the best the landing pages of your website. (More on Choosing Landing Page)
- Choose the landing pages with high keyword relevance. (More about Choosing Keyword Relevance)
- Make a careful choice of Anchor Text. (More about Anchor Text)
- Anchor Text should be a mix of related keywords. (More about Related Keywords)
- List down your friendly websites. (More about Link Friendly Website)
- Make a request with a proper explanation of the value of linking to your website.
Click on each component to read further in detail about this service.
- Article Submission
- Blog Submission and Commenting
- Forum Posting and Commenting
- Directory Submission
- Direct Link request
- Press Releases
- Social Bookmarking
- Social Media Links
While building your link building strategy please take a note of the below points.
- Get link from Link Farms and Spam sites.
- Pointing all links to one page.
- High volume low PR links.
- Links from less authoritative and trusted domains.
- Buy too many paid links.
Search Engine Consultant have built, operated and managed numerous link building campaigns for multi various websites from different industries.
We offer consultation through email based on our consultants availability, please mail us your queries, we will get back to you!